If the headache is part of your everyday life, for sure you have tried to discover the causes. To help you we will point some of the most common causes:
1. Red Wine, like many types of cheese and alcoholic liquors contain tyramine, which is causing the headache. To find out which foods or alcohol is the cause of it you need to keep track with what you’ve consumed that day when you had a headache.
2. Strong odor can trigger migraines in many people, whether it is pleasant or not. This probably happens because the smell stimulates the nervous system. Main source of a strong odor is paint, varnish, certain flowers or perfumes.
3. Hot time, when temperature is high, increases the risk of developing a migraine and other headaches. Studies show that for every increase in temperature for 12.7°C, the risk of headache increase by 7.5%.
4. Hair Accessories, the way you wear your hair can be a cause of this problem. If your hair is caught in tight pony tail it pressures the scalp and can lead to headache. Sometimes the scarf for hair may press the scalp and cause unpleasant pain. If this is the cause of your headache, let your hair free to play and it will bring a sense of relief and stop the headache.
5. Smoking, we all know that smoking is a well-known cause of headache. It applies not only to the person holding the cigarette, but for everyone around him. Even if you are not a smoker, you should ensure that you’re protected from secondhand smoke. This will reduce the likelihood of unpleasant headache, usually on the one side of the head.
6. Bad posture, bent shoulders, using a chair without support, working with monitor that is set too low or too high, holding the earpiece of the phone between shoulder and ear, are just some of the positions which are often used and can cause a headache. If you often have problems with headaches, take care of the position of your body.
7. Irregular feeding, headaches caused by hunger, are not always obvious. If you skip a meal, you may experience headaches, even before you realize that you are hungry. The reason for this is the low level of blood sugar. Do not try to satisfy hunger with chocolate. Sweet can cause the short increase in blood sugar but then an even bigger decline.