Here is one excellent nettle soup homemade recipe just for you. This recipe is used by the biggest restaurants as a energy bomb. Enjoy!
- Clean and boil potatoes.
- Mix the cooked mashed potatoes with sour cream.
- Put the mashed potatoes and cream back in the water where we boiled potatoes.
- Wash carefully and finely cut the nettle and add it into the pot with puree.
- Fry onions and carrot and add it to the pot for boiling
- Put dry vegetables and pepper and at the end add finely chopped parsley and salt.
- 10 branches young nettle
- 3 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 400g sour cream
- 2 branches parsley
- 1 tablespoon dry vegetables
- 2 young onions
Enjoy this Nettle Soup and please share you comments with us. Isn’t this one of the best Nettle Soups you have ever tried? 🙂