Plums clean the blood vessels from fat deposits and acts as a powerful antioxidant to fight free radicals.
Besides being very tasty fruit, plums contains numerous medicinal properties beneficial in kidney disease, gout, liver diseases and emergence of rheumatism.
It also has a favorable effect on the digestive tract and helps in the functioning of the digestive organs, regulating bowel function.
This valuable fruit is rich in vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin A and C, riboflavin, calcium and magnesium.
- How and When is the Best to Eat Fruits
- Have You Tried Jackfruit?
- Pear – Delicious, Juicy and Healthy Fruit
- Did You Know the Magical Power of Grapefruit?
- Don’t Throw the Fruit Peel – It’s Full of Vitamins