Whether due to stress and fatigue or due to colds, headache occurs very often and torment us. Next time, before you start looking for pills, try to cure the headache using one of the following methods:
1. Drink a strong coffee (Turkish or Espresso), with a squeeze of lemon.
2. Place one tablespoon cilantro in 250ml water. After 15 minutes, strain the liquid and drink it three times a day.
3. In 500ml boiling water put a spoonful of dried mint leaves. After 30 minutes, drain the liquid and drink it three times a day.
4. Make juice from three sour apples and add a spoonful of honey. Drink it on empty stomach.
5. The leaves of ginkgo biloba are a popular remedy for headache. They improve blood flow and thus help more oxygen to reach the brain.