Have you ever eaten a banana flower? Do you know it can have a number of health benefits and should be consumed often?
- Regulated menstrual cycle
- It’s very beneficial for lactating mothers and diabetes patients
- Treats anemia
- Improves the kidneys’ function
- Helps with chronic constipation
- Effective against ulcers
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Strengthens uterus
Here’s how you can prepare the banana flowers into a delicious meal:
First add some oil into a pan and heat it up. Add some mustard seeds and wait until it starts sizzling. Then add some chopped onions and green chilies and cook them well. Now you can add the chopped banana flowers and add some seasoning to taste (salt, turmeric, curry and coriander). Wait until everything is cooked and add some grated coconut. Stir until it’s combined and your dish is ready. Serve while hot and enjoy!
- Create A Refreshing Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie
- How Much Bananas Is Too Much Bananas?
- Why Does One Banana A Day Keep The Doctor Away?