Office diet is a popular weight loss plan for employees. Here are several interesting proposals for meals, and some tips and tricks.
As much as you rush to work, do not miss breakfast. The first installment may be lightweight, but also energy-rich, to have enough power for the day.
– Mix 50 g raisins, half a sliced pear (or other fruit), 2 tablespoons oatmeal and pour 75 g low-fat yogurt
– One piece of dark bread, light dietary margarine, over that place the slice of ham and grated carrot
– Mix the kiwi, half a banana, a little lemon juice and pour a spoon of honey
– One grated apple mixed with 4 tablespoons of cornflakes and pour half a cup of milk
PROPOSALS FOR DINNER
Spaghetti with meat
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil and saute 100 g of ground beef. Add half an onion, half a red pepper, 50 g celery, salt and pepper. Make the sauce from yoghurt and garlic cloves and mix with cooked spaghetti.
Salted chicken breasts, one red, one yellow pepper and a small onion finely chopped. Fry all in olive oil.
Avoid: Cream soup, salad with mayonnaise, fried sausages, French fries, potato croquettes.
AT THE LUNCH BREAK IN A RESTAURANT
Eat clear soup with vegetables, boiled vegetables, fresh salad with a dressing of vinegar and oil, meat, rice or pasta with vegetables, mozzarella with tomatoes, salad, seafood, grilled fish.
- When you come to work, fill a 2 liters bottle with water and drink it during the working hours. If you leave a job post, be sure to bring water with you.
- No matter if your colleagues at lunchtime will order a large pizza, be resolute and order something from the above diet menu.
- If you get hungry, do not give up on a diet. You can always run to the store and buy the bag of muesli, fruit and yogurt.