Here’s a nice smoothie recipe that the ones with a sweet tooth would love. If you like your smoothies thicker peel a banana and cut it into chunks. Put the pieces in a plastic bag and put them in a freezer to use as ice cubs later on.
- 1 small banana
- 1 tsp. creamy peanut butter
- 0.50 c. milk
- 3 ice cubes
- Combine milk, peanut butter, banana and the ice cubes into the blender.
- Blend it until the mixture is fizzy and foamy. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- 10 Healthy Food Facts You Always Thought Were True (But Aren’t)
- Best 9 Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- 4 Fitness Foods to Help You Get in Shape Faster