Here is one good recipe for seafood you can prepare in slow cooker or in regular pan – Rich Paprika Seafood Bowl. If you want to use a slow cooker…
To prepare this seafood recipe, leave this stew to infuse for longer. Whizz the parsley stalks, half the leaves, oil and seasoning in a food processor. Add this to the onions, celery, paprika, peppers and tomatoes in the slow cooker pot. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours. Nestle the mussels in the sauce and scatter the fish on top. Re-cover and cook on High for 30 mins-1 hour. Discard any unopened mussels, stir the fish into the sauce then serve. If necessary, add salt and pepper. Decorate with dill sprigs and serve immediately while warm. Traditionally served in a pan in which it was cooked, along with the inevitable slices of lemon.
- tbsp olive oil
- 2 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 celery
- stalks, finely chopped
- large bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves and stalks separated
- 2-3 tsp paprika
- 400g can chopped tomato with garlic
- 400g white fish fillet, cut into very large chunks
- few fresh mussels (optional)
Nutrition value per serving – Kcal 192
Recommended wines for this meal: Sauvignon Blanc (dry), Syrah (Northern Rhône blend, oaked, dry) or Barbaresco (oaked, red).
Have a nice and healthy meal!
- Lamb Pilaf in Slow Cooker
- Eat 6 cloves of roasted garlic and see what happens to your body within 24 hours
- Fresh Spices For Better Taste