Recently, there have been some improvements on the popular issue about cannabis potential to kill cancer cells, which will be of great help to eliminate the federal ban on medical marijuana. Namely, it has been rescheduled from schedule I drug, meaning it is harmful, addictive and not beneficial to health, to a schedule II drug.
This resulted from a study done several months previously, done by a group of scientist at St. George’s University in London, which proved how effective cannabinoids can be in shrinking aggressive brain tumors.
The study discovered that the two most common cannabinoids in marijuana, weakened the cancer cells to a high extent and made them more susceptible to radiation treatment. These are known as Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). After using cannabinoids and radiation therapy together, huge reductions were noticed.
Furthermore, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) published that “Recent animal studies have shown that marijuana can kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others.”
We have been aware for long that cannabis can be of great medical benefit, but now we have the opportunity to have a federally funded site admit and cite research on its curative effects, which is an amazing opportunity, as much as it is surprising.
This is undoubtedly the biggest step so far on the way to use cannabis in the anti- cancer treatments.
- All about controversial treatment with medical petroleum
- This herb destroys Cancer 10 thousand times more effectively than Chemotherapy
- Petroleum – medicine against Cancer whose only drawback is that it is cheap!
- 15-YEAR-OLD DEVELOPED 100% ACCURATE CANCER TEST USING GOOGLE
- CHILDREN WITH CANCER MAKE THEIR WILDEST DREAMS BY STUNNING PHOTOS OF FANTASY
- CANCER CELLS DECOMPOSE AFTER SEVERAL DAYS, WITH THE USE OF THIS HERB